(2018 Forbes) Top 20 Nigerian Richest musician
The 20 current Nigerian Richest musician and their net worth includes:
If you Google the current top 20 Nigerian Richest musician for 2018 and their net worth, you would be presented with a host of results which might confuse you. But within those results, there are some recurring names you would find in the lists.
These richest Nigerian musicians have overtime built a strong fan base which has given them that much-needed publicity not just in Nigeria but globally and they are highly respected in the Nigerian music industry. Their popularity has seen them win series of awards and sign endorsement deals on daily basis.
Although, these richest musicians in Nigeria currently have other investments apart from their musical career, the fact still remains that these top rich artistes in Nigeria are veterans in the entertainment industry. So, if you are looking for Nigeria’s top richest/wealthiest artistes, below are their names and net worth.
20. Patoranking- Net worth N400 million.
19. Yemi Alade- Net worth N560 million.
18. Chidinma Ekile- Net worth N580 million.
17. Duncan Mighty- Net worth N700 million.
16. Ice Prince- Net worth N820 million.
15. Phyno- Net worth N870 million.
14. Olamide- Net worth N900 million.
13. Tiwa Savage current Net worth is N980 million.
12. KCee- Net worth N985 million.
11. Jude “M.I” Abaga- Net worth N995 million.
10. Timaya- Net worth N1.1 billion.
9. Iyanya- Net worth N1.8 billion.
8. Banky W- Net worth N2.3 billion.
7. Flavour- Net worth N2.5 billion.
6. Wizkid- Net worth N2.8 billion
5. Davido- Net worth N2.9 billion.
4. Innocent “2Face” Idibia- Net worth N4.5 billion.
3. D’Banj- Net worth N5 billion.
2. Don Jazzy- Net worth is $30 milllion currently.
1. P-Square- Net worth N15 billion.
From the above list of top Nigerian richest musicians this 2017/18, you can see that Peter and Paul Okoye came out top. You should also know that Peter and Paul Okoye are also the richest twin musicians in Nigeria and Africa.